Absence and Timesheet Approvals Process
Performance evaluations are an important responsibility of all supervisors on campus. When an a University Staff member is hired, supervisors must conduct a performance review both three and six months after the employee starts working. It is recommended that a three and six month performance evaluation occur for Academic staff as well. Performance evaluations must occur for all employees (excluding faculty) on an annual basis, thereafter. A performance evaluation form must be completed and submitted to HR after each review.
Performance Evaluation Form
Academic Staff Rehire Form
Worker's Compensation/Injury at Work
For a step-by-step guide for working through the injury at work/worker’s compensation process, click here.
Review the separation checklist on the departing employee’s page. Information revolving around the retirement process is also provided.
Training & Development
For supervisor training and development opportunities and resources, visit the Workforce Relations and Training page.
For information about the tuition reimbursement process at UW Oshkosh, click here.
Hiring a Volunteer Process
- Please contact the HR Office and notify us that you plan to hire a volunteer
- Download and complete the two required forms below:
- Return these documents to the HR Office
- HR will follow up with all parties (supervisor, volunteer, etc.) involved and will determine if a criminal background check is necessary
"How To" Guides
- How To: Plan a ReOrganization
- More to come…